Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett treasure talk

dfg4240

The talk version is the older GTI 2500 right?
If I were to get a Gti 2500 what should I look for?
thanks-There are plenty around but they have the talk feature and is that a negative or a positive.
David

You can turn the talk off.

In think that Treasure Talk is more of a novelty item. It's a great conversation piece, and I feel that it will actually add value, making those GTI 2500 Series with Treasure Talk actually worth more. And, as Gold Buddy mentioned, you can just turn it off.

thanks for the info
David

I have a 1991 CX 3 that talks in a womens voice that I only used it maybe twice(still new in case}
But about 3 years ago I bought a Whites V3i with wireless headphones for around $1500 and still I have not had a chance to take it out of its box lol.
But hope to try the Whites this Fall and hold on to the CX3 and maybe use it if I look for gold in Calif...JT

Always liked the treasure talk on my old GTI 2500, kind of reminded me of the talking computer on the original star trek show.