Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Z-link Headphones and and Pinpointer

GroundScanner

Garrett Z-Link Headphones and Pinpointer. How many of you guys use this setup? Are you liking it ? And what Detector are you using it on ? I just set it up on the ATGold and am liking it. I am thinking of trying it out on the ETrac. However if it doesn’t work on the ETrac , then I was thinking I may try the Gray Ghost wireless Headphones. Has anyone try them ? GS.

Hi vlad, I would try it out on the ETrac if the ETrac was here at the house but at the moment it’s at my vacation house. I heard somewhere , I can’t recall, maybe at a group hunt, I over heard someone saying the Z-link didn’t work on some detectors. So I figured of all places to ask is here. GS
vlad said:
It works on my SE Pro and CZ, and I see it on PI's.

I use it on the Anfibio multi with the transmitter attached. Works great and I like it.