Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Z Link Set Up On My White's MX7

Bill G

I started out using the Garrett Z Link kit with Gray Ghost original headphones on my MX7. The system also worked great with the White's Pro Star headphones.The Z Link set up has worked extremely well and it has gave me the freedom of not being tethered to my detector.

I just added the Garrett MS3 wireless Headphones to go along with the receiver in the kit. They work great fit nice and have a nice tone with good volume. They also are nice and light with no cord to deal with at all. They also fold up nice and compact. There is no lag at all and they pair up instantly. I am very pleased with this set up on my detector.

I give the Z Link system two thumbs up.

All The Best,
Bill G

Could you post the images of the setup Bill ? I know you sent them to me but other users might be interested in seeing what it looks like visually. Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting the kit next spring if it's not too expensive. Usually headphone wires are not much of a hindrance for me but in the woods, the wire gets caught up in low tree branches more than I would like !

dfmike said:
Could you post the images of the setup Bill ? I know you sent them to me but other users might be interested in seeing what it looks like visually. Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting the kit next spring if it's not too expensive. Usually headphone wires are not much of a hindrance for me but in the woods, the wire gets caught up in low tree branches more than I would like ![/quot

Mike I can not crop the pictures small enough for some reason to work or download to the Finds Forum ???

All The Best,
Bill G