Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garretts service and Tech Support.

TJW

I just want to say that I was surprised when I called Garrett about my used infinium LS. I purchased it on ebay from a person who used it for about 5 months. When I got the unit I tested it out and it would sound off no matter what I did. Any movement would send it high/low and low/high it didn't matter. So I looked at the video and it showed the unit with a smooth threshold. So I knew something was wrong. I called Garrett expecting to pay for everything. But the guy told me it was still under warranty another year and a half. He told me to register the unit and gave me the info to send it in. 5 days later I received the unit and it works awesome. They changed the main PCB and even gave me a new pair of headphones! No charge! I also own the lx500 pulse and use it for deep searching with a 3x3ft coil I made. Garrett went way out of their way for me and then gave some more. I just want to thank Garrett for their service dept.

Thanks Garrett,

Tim Williams

Yeh they rock...enjoy your Infinium!

Alan

I have yet to utilize Garrett's services but I have heard nothing but good things about them.

From everything I've seen on this forum, Tesoro and Garrett seem to be unrivalled when it comes to service.

I can vouch for Tesoro's great (and free) service when I needed a repair.

The two times I dealt with Garrett's customer service they were extremely helpful and accommodating both times.

You are right! Tesoro has great support too. I forgot to mention them as well.

I call the 800 line all the time for things and it get to me in a flash. They prices are cheap as well. I means the girls will if they don't show a price make up a price that is half of what it should be. I have had them look for three days for me for a part and then call me up and say they shipped it to let them know if it works OK. I ask how much and they pop up with O it a freebie this time. now that is fantastic. I mean this has happened a dozen time over the last year.

dray

drayegon said:
I call the 800 line all the time for things and it get to me in a flash. They prices are cheap as well. I means the girls will if they don't show a price make up a price that is half of what it should be. I have had them look for three days for me for a part and then call me up and say they shipped it to let them know if it works OK. I ask how much and they pop up with O it a freebie this time. now that is fantastic. I mean this has happened a dozen time over the last year.

dray

WoW! I'm impressed. I haven't had to use them yet but I can see it's going to be impeccable service.

Hey Friends and fellow treasure hunters,

I've been a Garrett user for 25years or so and on the rare occasions I needed help I got fast and courtious service and often at no charge.

A very rare thing today.

Many thanks Garrett!!

Cupajo

I finally made up my mind that there must be something wrong with the Infinium I bought used. Everthing was going well at the beach and unit was fairly quiet and dug a few nickles. As soon as the water hit the bottom of the unit it started falsing and then I could not do anything to stop it. So, I packed it up and sent it to Garrett yesterday. I'm not giving up and I'll see how well Garrett treats me! I also own the XL500 and they provide great support with it. HH! Sandmagnet

Sorry to see that your having more problems with your Infinium:( I'm sure that Garret will take care of the problem, though. Their customer service is second to none. Best of luck to ya'. Happy Hunting!:)