Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gary's Racer reveiw

sprchng

How about a review of the Racer from across the pond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Xb3RHsUl4&feature=youtu.be

Not a great review you kind of get the feeling the detector is not that well built but he was in a hurry and upset about the bolt that broke and the headphones

yeah the plastic always looked a bit cheap to me control box etc.. but hey they made the CTX out of some porous crap that sucks up mud so.

he focused on the headphones and bolt and yes that annoying and wouldn't make me happy either, but he was impressed with the roman coin, so it doesn't have VCO? all targets sound the same at depth or on the surface?? can that be changed is there a setting for that??

AJ

The machine very much has VCO in disc 2...

I think he's saying that the machine does not have depth perception...As its loud on deeper targets..

although I can tell a deep target with mine..it takes a awhile to get used to the extra gain the unit has...If that was his first run he may need a few hours to get the nuance under his belt...

The gains on the CoRe and the Racer are different in terms of how they are set up...

But the end points are the same they have the same depth...actually the Racer I find a hair deeper than the CoRe..

And the amchine is built as well as say a FTP or a Garrett..

Theyre powerful units...people saying this and that about the depth Vs the Core I can tell you thet are very similiar..and I actually prefer the Racer as well as the CoRe .. maybe more ...

Yall already Know I did not like the Bluetooth..

Keith

Thanks Keith

as you can see I am down for one paid my deposit because I like what I have seen so far :clapping:

I think once he realizes what it found as in that old coin and he said not many have come out of there on the 1st run :biggrin: I could see past his minor disappointment to what was really going still want one !!

thanks again for your feedback on build :wiggle:

AJ

"These things can't be hurried in what came across as a short time...not fair and misleading!"

But, a few nice finds all the same!

The video has been pulled and a new re-edited version minus the headphone problem and the coil bolt problem as well,will other folks report these possible faults ??? only time will tell i guess.