Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gas money!

sasquache

Took my Nox 800 for a different kind of stroll I answered a help add to find a property pin well being new too the Nox line I was kind of skeptical but I went too the family's home and they had the area marked out and too my surprise it wasn't that easy due to all the road grading and iron infested fill but I carried on after a few holes and with no success I decide too try a different approach and run in pinpoint mode and start scanning and within a couple minutes Bang!! I got a nice solid hit right on the area I pinpointed a large target earlier so I decided to do a experiment I lifted the coil off the ground about 8 to 10 inches and dang the target was smaller and I was able to X the target wierd but after digging down to the pin only to find out it was bent sideways from the heavy machinery so I'm thinking that's why I got a big target signal earlier but the gravel was highly mineralized with iron ore but I made the home owners very happy and I made some gas money and I feels awesome knowing i helped someone today what a great feeling 😊

I was asked a couple years ago if I could locate a brass cap USGS section marker, hell yes I should be able to!!!
Found the brass cap about 4” below the surface and we realized the 5/8” rebar was not under it. Property owner had a vague memory of the cap being about 20-25’ from where I found it. Took about 10 minutes but I found the rebar!!!!
Now have permission to do an old cabin site on the property…….