Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GB SE 29 gets it's first silver !

roseon3rd

I found myself just sitting around home on "Black Friday" morning wishing I could go detecting somewhere. The wife and daughters had left home around 2:45am to go shopping (Yuk!) and I hated to waste all the peace and quiet but I needed a detecting fix real bad! About that time my cell phone rang and it was a friend of mine from our detecting club. He said he had an old spot he wanted to hunt and did I want to go? Duh! I drove up and we hunted for a few hours. All I got was 3 dimes, 6 memorial pennies and a 1912 BARBER DIME!!!!!!! Yahooo! The GBSE recognized the Barber and let out a scream alerting this ole feller to a keeper for sure. Mighty fine hunt! I've litterally dug hundreds of clad coins with this machine but this was the first silver coin I found with it. I reckon I'll keep it in the stable for a while, huh?

HH

Curt