Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GBSE does the job!

roseon3rd

I've had my GBSE for about 3 months now and since I also have an F75 I haven't really been using the GB that often. I went to a civ war camp this past weekend and purposely used the GBSE. It pulled a couple bullets and some camp lead (photo below) but the site has been pounded for years. I took it out this afternoon to a pounded site where I've dug many silver coins over the past 2 years. This place is litterally iron infested to say the least. Today I pulled 3 silver coins and a silver plated fork. Yep, my first silver coins of 2011. I ended up with a

What coil were you using when you got the silver? What desc. setting? Ive been backing down to 37 but it does get noisy in the trash. What happen to the 2000? The GBSE has been a great machine for beginners to. Friends I have let use it are newbe's and rave about everthing GBSE. They say 19khz not sens. to silver but we keep proving them wrong. Walked a creek yesterday by NC/SC line for survey and found lead and complete cartridge just laying on ground. Owner to bush hog over weekend so not so hard to get to. Looks like a good hunt for Tim and yourself. You just keep pulling the stuff out of old reliable.

I was using the 5 in coil disc at 70 and I think I had the sens at 80. Twas very quite at that setting. Coins no more than 3-4 inches deep. I swing close to the ground and fast and if I hear a "chirp" I then stop and investigate.