Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GBSE Finds 1st Gold

Waterman

I had been on the computor and making calls all day, needed a break so headed out to the lake with my new to me GBSE. There was about 1/4" of ice along the shore out to about 50 yards and about 3" of water between it and the sand. I set the GBSE into discrimination at 40, gain at about 90% and began my stroll, slipping and sliding on the ice. The 1st target was a square tab at 5", the 2nd this Gold ring, young boys, size 41/2 10k which read 51-51 on the VDI, depth indicated 4", so broke threw the ice and the ring came out a little worn, but it's Gold and gives me bragging rights over coffee with Martin at Tim's tonight.... I also found a loonie and a few zinc pennies. Everything came in at a high tone. This GBSE is going to be a fun travel & beach

Thanks for looking,,,that was tough work walking on fresh ice with rubber boots, almost lost it a couple times

Nice job on the ring hope you find allot more!!!!!