Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gee, where is everybody? I'm getting lonesome out here:(

beachguy777

I bet your all Christmas shopping and getting ready for a new run at it after the first of the year. I know I am. I'm pretty busy these days, and hope to get back into the "swing" of things, after the first of the year. Again, Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you all get an Excallibur or something cool for Christmas "as a second detector" of course. I love my Quatro, but it wouldn't hurt "too bad" to have an EXCAL, for those "pesky beach sites" where if you drop the Quatro in the water, your gonna cry, all day long.:|Well I think Santa is probably a "treasure hunter too", isn't he always saying HO, HO, HO? Or is that spelled hoe, hoe hoe? Merry Christmas everyone! Marc (the lark).

Hey, I'm ALWAYS here. Sitting home alone "Beagle-sitting" at the moment.

I think a treasure-hunting Santa would only say "Ho-Ho-Ho" after he's already had the bottle of rum!

Marc

So you have a dog too, Gila. Is he a "treasure hunting dog", "helps you dig for the goods"?:| My dog, Bonnie, does sometimes, but she usually goes for the dead fish burried at the beach.

Hey, this is no ordinary dog....he's a Beagle and PREFERS to be called a hound, not a "dog"!!

Joking, of course. But hounds certainly do have a different personality. He's the fastest sniffer in the west, and leaves no tree un-peed. Since his last run-in with the big Tom Cat across the street, he barks 'em good....from a distance! :surrender:

Marc

Okay, you've got me chuckling about your "dogs"! Well, I haven't got a dog, but I've got a tabby cat called Relic! He helps me sort through my relics. Well, if I leave anything in his reach, he paws and plays with it. When I'm at the computer, like now, he tries to jump on the desk, and paw at the cursor on the screen as I'm moving it around. Or he sits on the window sill, right next to me, and paws at me from behind the curtain. Whereever I am, there's Relic! I found a whole buch of tiny dinosaur plastic toys in the backyard while detecting it, which are now his toys. So I get dinosaurs from one end of the house to the other. Every night, I collect them, and put them back in the study, in his box. And every day they're out agian, all ove the place. Relic even fetches!:):detecting::minelab:

Where would we be without our pets? I love mine to death, and it's hard to go detecting anywhere without taking her with me, but I'm starting to leave here home, cause it's just to much of a problem, because on any of the regular beaches, dog's are not allowed, but they're just like family to me at least.