Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GENE EDWARDS BIRTHDAY

Wet and Dry

Gene is turning 60.......So lets wish Him a Happy Birthday and may all your find be what you are looking for.

Wishing you a Happy 50th Birthday (youngster LOL) Gene
They really start going fast from 50 on.....
Hope you have a great year hunting in 2010.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

HAPPY 60TH to a swell guy. Always enjoy your posts and looking at all the great finds you make. Many, many more to you, both years and finds. :thumbup:

Jerry

Thanks guy and gals, It's nice to have a forum with you great people to talk to and share info about our fun great hobbie. I started needing reading glasses at 47, now I'm 60, they are still only 250 in p%h&er oh wait where is the o,now I know I seen the w, some where, Oh well Life goes on. Thanks again everyone and to the one that will still post. Gene

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , HOPE THIS YEAR IS A GOOD YEAR FOR YOU . GET OUT AND FIND THE GOOD FIND.:clapping::twodetecting::jump:

:cheers:heres to 60 more

Happy birthday Gene ,im turning 50 in 2010 ,dont worry guy you look like your in your late 40s stay fit Earl Maryland

Happy B'day Gene,
I been away from the forum for some time, been chasing some real gold.
But, anyway Gene, all the best to you and may the new year bring you plenty more gold etc.
I'm trying to get back into the hunt but the old Excal needs a transplant.
Cheers and HH
Brad (aushunter) :ausflag::minelab: