Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gentalmen i need to get so info on a older detector

jmann

I need a value on a beautiful peice of detecting history. I cant poast pics but email me to see photos if they help. Its a garrett deepseeker vlf/tr....discrimination.....ground canceling......one side has disc.knob....mode selector(tr /vlf)...largr and small tunig knob secounhd knob thats large is power knob alas 1&2 setting battery switch.....top of unit has needle in glass discriminator. I ran it one evening and was wowed by its abilities. Someone know something about this machine. Pinpoint button is on handel tip. Its green has 8" coil and padded hard luggage type case. What could i ask for a fare price or trade value. I think it holds 6 9 volt batteries. Any help would be so very appreciated.......jmann

while on subject could i get some help w/a master hunter A.D.S. the hunter garrett elec.has volume tuning 5&12 inch coil two meters 1 on side 1 on top
coil number matches number on unit ALSO unit has number stamped on it 1ULO..........pretty sure this is old just how old...have lookd every where cant find a pic. any where did see pic of old sidewinder it looks like mine but sidewinder is much smaller

subcutral said:
while on subject could i get some help w/a master hunter A.D.S. the hunter garrett elec.has volume tuning 5&12 inch coil two meters 1 on side 1 on top
coil number matches number on unit ALSO unit has number stamped on it 1ULO..........pretty sure this is old just how old...have lookd every where cant find a pic. any where did see pic of old sidewinder it looks like mine but sidewinder is much smaller

Back in 1970, Garrett made a model called