Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Get a FLU shot if you can:puke:

tomtowns

I woke up this morning feeling Not TOO bad...been down three days with the flu. I had not had a flu shot for about 5 years & hadn't had the flu for probably 12-13...Guarantee I'll get a shot from now on. I had forgot just how miserable the stuff is...Still feeling weak & dehydrated but at least this morning I'm feeling well enough to realize I'm hungry & thirsty...Just hope it doesn't get blown out one hole or the other:stretcher:

I hope you get well soon since I had the Flu about a Month ago and it really sucked. I too don't take the shots and I never had the Flu for about 8 yrs and when you get it, you definetly remember how bad it is and how much it will run you down. I know that I could hardly even do simple browsing on the computer and had to wait till I was feeling better. I don't get sick very often, maybe 2 or 3 times a year and usually it is just a head cold but that Flu is sure something else.:confused::puke::thumbdown: I hope you get plenty of rest and get well soon and try some Chicken Noodle Soup and if you can, drink some 7-up, it seems to help me when I have the Flu.:bouncy: By the way, is the weather still good enough for you to go out and dig yet? I know that up here the rain we got with the cold temps froze everything pretty solid so I won't be getting out till spring. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

I get the hottest salsa dip I can get. Then I take about 7 cloves of garlic, mince 'em up real fine and stir 'em in. Then take some long onion and chop it up and stir it in.

I eat about half of this at a sitting (with corn chips of course). It causes the sweat to be just pooring off my noggin (literally).

Plus I take one to two kelp tablets. The iron in them helps your lymph glands to fight germs as they pass through in your blood stream.

I also take some vitamin c powder.

So far (knock on computer monitor) I have escaped the dreaded flu.

Sorry to hear you were sick.

I take about 2200 mg of garlic(tablet for) a day.Helps keep you from getting the flu,good for the heart,and in summer keeps mosquitos and ticks from bitting hh kd

HI tomtowns,

Life's a bitch and then you die, get your flu shots, stay away from other contaminated people, movie houses, public transport etc, go metal detecting by yourself and stay healthy.

Hope you get better soon......Boony

I take about 2200 mg of garlic(tablet for) a day.Helps keep you from getting the flu,good for the heart,and in summer keeps mosquitos and ticks from bitting hh kd

I was wondering why I wasn't getting the flu. It is because you were taking garlic tablets.

I think you meant to say above:
I take about 2200 mg of garlic(tablet for) a day. Helps keep me from getting the flu

but I knew what you meant :)

Everyone notices when I eat garlic, especially vampires. They hate the stuff.

Now if it is possible, you can get out and detect again unless of course the weather turned for the worse. Good to hear you are much better and Good Luck and HH on your next venture out.:thumbup: