Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gettin Anxious

MrGee

I find myself eyeing my detector and the batteries wondering if its a little early to mate the two up. I'm thinkin.....yep...considering that we still have over a fooot of snow and probably that much frost in the ground. Can't hardly wait to get to a new site that I checked out last week. They tore down an old farmhouse a mile or so out of town. The state bought the property to "imporve" the road on a curve. That's going to be one of my first stops as soon as the ground thaws and before the bulldozers arrive (hopeully).. I love doing yards. The three things I always find in a yard are: pull tabs, rusty nails and a spoon. I've done 9 yards and found a spoon in every one of them. (3 in mine). Think spriing people, I'm going crazy.\\

MrGee

I keep eying the big AA battery packs in the store. Know I'll need one, but still am buried in snow...

John

I know what you mean by those big battery packs. If they are still there in a couple of weeks I;ll grab one cause I know I'll need them sooner or later.

MrGee

Need to get out and :detecting: here too

Its not cold but the ground is still frozen

Cant wait for the tot lots ot thaw!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

Heard we're gonna get another 5 to 8 inches of snow tomorrow night here in Michigan. Makes for hard digging.

John