Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gettin ready for my comeback

crackerjuan

i sold my minipulse by eric forster on here in the classfieds , suposeably the machine was 25 yrs. old it worked great , the guy who bought it told me he was gonna work on it some more cause it didnt really pick up on small gold , my health has been bad ive always had RA but i also came down with a bone disease but lately ive become too cooped up here in the house i got to get out i live in tampa area, even if i can only do a little here and their i want to metal detec again, the water helps with the leg pain so i want a water machine , im thinking about the new sand shark i only got $525 so im real close to what i need to buy it when it comes out , i really miss goin , what do you guy's think i should get ? thanks cracker

go for it ,as long as you can get out and work at it why not? and if it helps your leg pain thats a plus!!! just be careful,you also might want to see if anyone can partner up with you from the area just in case ?look on the classifides here for a good used detecter if you don't want to spend and more cash?as there are scoops and other beach hunting gear on it all the time. good luck and as i said go for it!!!

I think if you're having physical issues maybe look at an Excal or a Cz 20/21. That way you can save yourself the extra digging you would do with a PI. That and get a lightweight scoop, that's still pretty big in diameter so you likely to bag your targets in one or two scoops. That way you cut down on wear an tear on your body.

thanks dig i wish i had the money for xcal right now but in future i want one , your on west coast of fl ? im in apollo bch