Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

getting an explorer 2

Ray(MaconGA)

ive had an XS for about 2 years now, and finally got the wife to sign off on getting an EX 2. how does everyone like them as compared to the XS. Thanks alot
Ray

I don't remember much about the differences, but they're minimal, for example the Exp.II has a faster recovery rate, faster response, Ferrous/NonFerrous readings, etc. (Search for my Posts in the Explorer forum, I made a long post about the differences). If I were you I'd get the Explorer II and have the XS as a Backup or a machine to lend to a hunting partner, while at it get the X-1 Probe :cool:.

I recommend: http://www.discountdetectors.com/ That's where I got my Explorer II w/X-1 probe, it arrived in like 2-5 days with the cheapest shipping cost, talk about great service! I highly recommend Ron Dugger.

:minelab::thumbup:

There is no real difference in the 2 detectors except that the 2 has a little faster response so it can reset itself from one target to the next. Also has the dual display so you can distinguish between the Iron contents and the conductivity of the targets.

The explorer 2 is a much better detector than its little brother the explorer xs. You will see the benefits of the "twin turbo" digital readings for ferrous and conductive readings. Mine gets some real hard use but it holds up well and nothing shows signs of weakness,look the explorer 2 is a legendary coin shooter end of story!. The ultimate deep seeking discriminator. Selling these machines is as easy as making a cup of tea they sell very very quickly which proves just how popular they are. Having said that i feel anyone who sells his explorer2 must require urgent medical psychiatric attention because no one in his right brain would ever dream of parting with this superb machine.

n/t