Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting back into detecting

ohio mike

Hello fellow hunters, I just recieved my new x-terra 305 yesterday and had to go put it to work. I just got back into this hobbie and had a blast with it today. It seems to be a great detector and any advice you have to help me along would be greatful!
I did get a huge laugh today when an older gentleman walked up and said that he just went through this park and cleaned it out....so he stayed and watched me pull out even more coinage..along with my first wheat ever!! He was amazed and that made me feel even better about my purchase..I'll see if I can post a picture...Enjoy!
026.jpg

Welcome to the forum Be sure to check out the faq faq post at top of the page. There is a boat load of information there. You have a good machine that has proven itself to many people.:minelab:

Hi Mike,

Yes, dont you just love that..."this parks hunted out" or "dont bother going there, so and so's been over it " comments. lol
you did well - nice bunch of coins.
Welcome back into tecting.

Terra59

Welcome to the site!

That was a very good hunt at a "Hunted" out park. Sometimes when I hear that I just laugh and do what you did, keep digging, Beale.