Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting dredge ready for spring

Flintstone

Guys back here in the mid West the weather is getting warmer. Taking my 3" high banker and making it a dredge. It got 60:0 here yesterday, and I stared to think Prospecting. I have a 2" Keens dredge, but the 3" High Banker -Dredge combo will make a much deeper hole. Trying to put it on floats and maker it lighter. Anybody else thinking about Prospecting?

Flintstone first off to answer your question...I have been thinking about prospecting since 1987 when I first came down with gold fever. The adventure of it all is just as strong today as it was in the beginning :) That 3" highbanker/dredge conversion sounds like a nice winter project...should suck some gravels for you! This winter I'm putting the finish on a smaller wooden puffer-type drywasher and piecing together a small 3' sluice for the rare times I find water in the southwest desert :jump: Best of luck to you with the conversion and HH!

Well I am ready to go dredge, but the water will not go down, about time it gets where I can dredge close to the edge, it comes back up..The creek I dredge is through fields and I don't want to dredge up corn. Did every one send a memo to Mr. Trump to get CA. to let us dredge out there. I sent one, may not help but can't hurt. I love to metal detect but I like to dredge also, cone on water, go down.