Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting ready for the spring.

GroundScanner

Well I have my V3i all geared up and ready to go this spring. I have played with it in the house over this winter and think I am ready to use it. I put the little 6" DD coil on and it's going to get its first run in a iron infested park. I have been to this park for a while now. Hoping to get something. Now this, I have not liked the TRX pinpointer because I did not know how to adjust the settings. Well over this winter I learn how to and actually like it very much. Good luck this year ladies and gents. GS

GS, thanks for the good luck wishes. Spring is right around the corner.....yippee! I'll be thinking about that as the snow, sleet, and freezing rain keep me in the house this weekend. On the bright side, if I can kick this sore throat and swollen tonsils, I can always hit the sledding hills after all the kiddies go back to school next week.

I hope you do well and get out as often as you want this year with your V3i and TRX. The TRX and the 4x6DD are both on my wish list for this year (although there is nothing I dislike about my ProPointer).

Wasp this is going to be the 1st time that I can remember using this little 4x6 DD coil and it may be what I need for these old yards. I will be swinging in between the pain I am in all the time. So my hunts are not that long. Also the TRX I think will be great in these trashy yards and parks because the tip of the pinpointer is where it beeps and not the sides of the pointer. Helps with locating So if and when all this snow and with 3 to 6 inches coming This weekend ever goes away then it's time to find some goodies. I also have no dislikes using the propointer. HH , GS