Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting ready to move to Seviervelle TNN in June-July

nalc472

Anbody from that area? Been detecting for over 9 years. Use E-trac, F75LTD2, Eq800 and Manticore. Looking for some body to go detecting with. I am legally blind so cannot see well enough to drive. I am very good at getting permissions through my gift of gab. I am retired Postmaster, Ex USAF vet.

Kurt

Sure wish I could help but can't. I was there last summer and have never seen so many cars and people for one area. I was going to the museum but could not pull over. I definitely was in the wrong lane. I felt like I was in a NASCAR race. I truly hope you have a great time there esp. after summer vacation is over.