Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Getting the hang of the T2se

bunker314

Traded for a T2se a few months ago. This is the first time I have really had a chance to take it for a spin in soil that wasn't red clay and full of square nails. Really like the ease of it. 13 rings in the last 3 days. (Ballfield area) plus about $12 in clad. Finally found some wheats today.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker

WTG Bunker..........13 rings is very impressive.Looks like about half are silver?What's with all the crosses,Catholic school?I would think you are the first to hunt there in some time...or is it the T2se?....keep on it! GL

Thanks Bob, I am using the T2se. I think four of the rings are silver. The dark one is brass I think. Found it at a mid 1800s cellar hole. The property is a Church Conference Center. Quite a few kids through here all summer long. No silver coins yet. Don't understand it seeing how it was built shortly after 1900. I will keep trying!
Bunker

Wow, hose are great finds! I would love to try a T2. I like that the Greeks find the tiny things like the earring. I had a Gamma 6000 but I sold it. I may need to give the T2 a spin!

Great job!