Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

giant jump from beep and dig to e trac

scrounger

hope im doing this right my first post here.ive visited before,occasionally.registered tonite as my regular treasure forum went down due to computer problems. talk about the wrong night for this to happen as today i just ordered an e trac.here im all excited about it and cant talk to my regular group of buddies over there. however this may be good as it looks like the minelab forum here is busier.i cant call myself a minelab user yet although i am now a proud minelab owner.e trac is due to arrive friday morning. my road to minelab is. coming back to detecting after long non participation.but veteran hunter from 1966 thru 1985.after reviewing todays machines i chose the tesoro silver umax.and the hh pirate for water.after using 8 mos.now i see that due to most of the easier targets being found already a more sophisticated approach is needed.I ALSO CANT BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF TRASH IN PARKS AS COMPARED TO 1985.!! YUCK society is deteriorating. park users are careless.park maint people seem oblivious to picking anything up..motto seems like. we only do things by machines, doing manual labor is beneath our stature. anyway these two reasons have convinced me to buy the expensive etrac .i look forward to coming here as well.a giant jump trying to learn the e trac after 2 knob 1 switch silver umax. ill look here for tips on how to learn and ask questions.nice to see longtime derector guru andy sabitsch here.spelling? after all he writes the books.

scrounger-----Welcome aboard on the Explorer Forum.----Nothing like an Explorer (or an E Trac)! :thumbup:------Del

n/t