Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Giant tree saw and other pioneer relics

I have found an old tobacco can dump at an old logging camp I often visit. If you’re finding several cans in one area then you possibly should be finding coins too. Some, not all, of the work camps had a vendor or small shack that sold tobacco related products to the workers. Gotta buy product so gotta drop coins!!!! Some camps had “accounts” so locating where they actually paid their dues might be a bit more challenging. Still, keep looking and showing us cuz Im right there with you!

Reactions: DOP
I have found an old tobacco can dump at an old logging camp I often visit. If you’re finding several cans in one area then you possibly should be finding coins too. Some, not all, of the work camps had a vendor or small shack that sold tobacco related products to the workers. Gotta buy product so gotta drop coins!!!! Some camps had “accounts” so locating where they actually paid their dues might be a bit more challenging. Still, keep looking and showing us cuz Im right there with you!
I am hoping so! Fingers crossed. We did find a couple of coins last weekend that will be airing in an upcoming video, but they weren’t very old. 40s and 50s. But we are continuing to search because I know they must be there somewhere. As we continue exploring the site, it just gets bigger and keeps on expanding. Thanks for the positive feedback. Really appreciate it. Jeff