Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Giving thanks for this thanksgiving morning Whitetail deer

jcooking

Went out this morning before the cooking started and was blessed with this beauty. :beers:
Happy Thanksgiving!

Congratulations Jon, he looks like quite a few meals to me......:biggrin: What did he weigh?

n/t

Nice Buck! Now that's something to be thankful for.

Thanks a lot folks! Not sure what he weighed, if I had to guess I'd say field dressed he was about 150#. Not usually out for horns just meat, but when I saw this guy coming, figured it was the best of both worlds. Gonna look great on my hallway wall. Wishing all of my findmall friends a wonderful start to their holidays!

10 POINTS...beauty. TomB

Nice Buck Jon!

That is a good looking buck! Thanks for sharing him with us.

NebTrac

This is a south Texas 8 point I killed a couple of weeks ago, look a the size differents in the bodies, your deer looks to be tiwce as big.

Nice buck bayrat, that rack looks like its got big girth, congrats!