Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GMT; SUBMERSIBLE COILS??

au79

I can't find any info about submersible coils for the GMT. Any know of one?

I thought all the GMT coils were waterproof. I've never had a problem putting mine in the water. That said, there's probably a depth limit. In my case, I'm talking about wading, and putting the coil in fairly shallow water.
Jim

Thanks Jim - looked all over for that info, with no luck. Hoping the owners manual will have more info on the coils, due in today or tomorrow. I can't wait.

You're talking about the stock coil, right?

Hello Jim,

This post is a little late but.... There are currently only three coils in production for the GMT unfortunately. They are the stock 6x10", the 4x6", and the 8x14" all DD configurations. To the best of my knowledge, all are submersible. They also made an 8x14" concentric version, which is no longer in production, but stocks are still being sold. The stock 6x10 and the 4x6 are both good for finding nuggets. HH

MI-AuAg said:
Hello Jim,

This post is a little late but.... There are currently only three coils in production for the GMT unfortunately. They are the stock 6x10", the 4x6", and the 8x14" all DD configurations. To the best of my knowledge, all are submersible. They also made an 8x14" concentric version, which is no longer in production, but stocks are still being sold. The stock 6x10 and the 4x6 are both good for finding nuggets. HH

Update: Whites now sells it's 6 inch concentric coil for the GMT :)