Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Go ahead and do it!

All:

For those pondering about buying on of the new AT Gold detectors, I recommend that you do.

I sold my AT Pro easily on Ebay and I made out very well on the sale in a minimum of time. Given the great per-order price, I am going to move up with minimal cost.

Ray

I had a Whites detector that did a fine job as well. The AT Pro had the edge however by a long shot. I cant wait to get the new AT Gold!

Ray

[size=large]the higher the khz the less the dept. that's the science of it. the ATP was hyped to be the best all around machine. i'd ask just what will the Gold do the ATP won't? in real life.

HH[/size]

Most detector people have not spent much time in the gold fields. Having a detector find a gold ring is far different then finding native gold. Despite the pictures you see of large nuggets, the fact of the matter is that nost natural finds are so tiny that the only thing that finds them are a shovel/pick and a gold pan.

Ray