Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Go-Find depth test...

as anxious as I was for it, this test doesnt look very good... I hope as more tests come out it gets better. I really like the design of it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GZxYsBOy4[/video]

I'll reserve all judgment until I see real world tests, done on this side of the pond, on targets I'm likely to find.
Air tests are such BS, I wish people would learn and quit wasting our time.

new video of it in the field...

[video]http://youtu.be/v__SY7YofrQ[/video]

That is Slow and Low doing the test , he knows what he is doing .
I am not convinced this machine will be deep , the video made it look poor for depth . Still the machine does look good. Still don't like the hard wired coil and no cover.
Not sure it will match the Ace which it is going up against , that being able to take different coils too.
I hope the new Go Find turns out to be successful for Minelab .

ok. he is the one that returned a comment to another down in the comments section of the video. here is what it reads..

"Thats all it is really, a starter machine, for a beginner or kids just getting into the game, it would be ok to keep in the boot of your car or take on trips away with family to have a potter about, but its not a serious detector and wouldnt compete even against midrange machines. The full opinion on the machine will be shown soon."

Pity the Terra and the ET weren't on that type of stem , think how many CTX would be sold with a stem like that.

Nuke em said:
Pity the Terra and the ET weren't on that type of stem , think how many CTX would be sold with a stem like that.
Hmmm... that would be a sweet after market item! Collapsible X-Terra Shaft with folding stem. Give those Andersen guys something new to design!

Don't know if anyone knows but does the Go Find have a jack plug for normal sized headphones ?