Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goanna Muster 2012 - we have our Politician coming

JohnApthorp

I have just received word that our special guest from Canberra will be attending our muster in November. I have worked with this person before & find that they & their support team have a genuine interest in outdoor activities. It is not often you can get a positive response from a Politician but this time our hard work has paid off.

I therefore ask everyone who has an interest in any form of detecting, be it with a metal detector for gold or coins & treasure, or even just panning for gold in our creeks - to book into this muster & show that we really appreciate their time. This may be our only chance to get the Government to hear what we have to say.

I would ask everyone to send us a copy of some of the questions that you would like answered - that way we can make sure that our guest really knows what we want.

Please remember to book early for this muster so that we can get a rough idea of the numbers coming & make arrangements for the entertainment, extra loos, food vans if applicable. Don't forget that by registering early, you also go into the draw to win a metal detector.

Please remember that this muster is for everyone - detectorist, fisherman & 4WDers etc. All are welcome, but you MUST register - if you don't register, the fishing is still great at the lake. You can read about the muster in the magazines & on the forums after the event.

Thanks everyone,
Gary.

goannamuster@southernphone.com.au

0418 240 806