Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God Bless us in this times we live in

C.J.M.

This are rough times that we live in the devil is working over time to destroy America and the world.There is one scripture that stands out for all man kind:
2 chronicles chapter 7 verse 14 "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves,and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin and heal their land" :) The coming times will get worse,but we have to keep our eyes on the Lord.

Attachments

• america needs God.jpg
    america needs God.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 01-12-2014 05;04;24PM.JPG
    01-12-2014 05;04;24PM.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 83
  • p8-bandow-a-20170208-870x601.jpg
    p8-bandow-a-20170208-870x601.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 92
This are rough times that we live in the devil is working over time to destroy America and the world.There is one scripture that stands out for all man kind:
2 chronicles chapter 7 verse 14 "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves,and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear from heaven,and will forgive their sin and heal their land" :) The coming times will get worse,but we have to keep our eyes on the Lord.
Amen! Let us keep praying for God's INTERCEDING for His People in Jesus' name & move in His Almighty Power by His Holy Spirit with Healing for our nation & for our Constitutional REPUBLIC TO REMAIN STRONG & FIRM for God & His only Begotten Son, Jesus, Who's hame is above all names EVERYWHERE--Praise God & Thank You, Jesus for hearing & answering the cries for rescue from Your Prayer Warriors & Praying Saints! Amen! Ma Betty