Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God revealing to me .

boxofchocolates

God has revealed many things to me this wek through thought process........Mary Kay Women very faithfull has a powerrfull role to playin this my daughter Gloria Davis Brewster with MaryKay a very power full fearless woman who will stand up for God our Father His Son Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit..........Restoring Eve.....They are gonna stand up and restore Eve,Boldly making some luke warm men look foolish compared to them .Things fell by Eve a woman who was decieved by that lying murder satan.....But now will restore all the Good things God intended for us men and women,his perfect plan for us.......their Sign shall Be an early Christian fish symbol raised above a friut tree t he Women are gonna restore EVE and help the whole world population.....God Created Women For Us Men.....You can't bet that......God Bless....your brother Daniel Davis
Remember two woking together two can do three time what one can do.be fearless satan is scared of us.....We are Gods Chilren Marked Stamped and Approved by God We are Powerfull and Empower stand up boldly and proclaim who you are.......Daniel Davis

n/t

Praise the Lord for He is using you and your family to spread the good Word of God and the gospel of Jesus for changed lives! May the messages be powerful with the Lord's blessings of hope, faith and trust! My cousin, Virginia is a Mary Kay rep and I know she is a faithful and godly woman, who has helped me in many ways and when Cliff passed away she was there for me to lean on along with Jesus and if she lived near me she would help take care of me, although I am 4-1/2 years younger than she is! But like I told my daughter last night when a person is ill or has a fatal disease it doesn't matter how young or old they are, as it depends on our body and how it functions, even babies and the young die, for the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh...blessed be the name of the Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty