Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gods People Divided.

God know our hearts and that we as God's kids don't always get things right. It has to be frustrating to be God sometimes, to look down on us and say "Those are my kids??? Thought I taught them better than that."

It is unfortunate that all this was caused by looking at our differences and not from the standpoint of what our hopes and strenths are in Christ.

I think we all can agree (for the most part) we love God and we know He loves us. We believe in the Word of God which tells of His Son's birth, life, His death on the cross, His resurrection and that He will be returning soon.

God has been working, through me, to have His will done here. At this stage, His Word has been posted for those with ears to hear. God is still in the forgiveness business. He also is in the healing business and wants to heal the hurt and pain that has taken place here.

Will those involved please allow God to move in your hearts and minds. To let His will be done, not ours.

As I said previously, I apologized to olddigger for the way we have presented Christ here. What he and others saw was a spiritual warfare in action. Satan comes but for to deceive and destroy. Jesus came to give eternal life. My apology is from me. I felt that no matter how much I battled Satan to restore the family of God here on this forum and to get forgiveness and healing to those who were hurt. I feel Satan won but I know it is not over yet. His Word is like a seed. It hsa been planted. Some fell on rocky ground (of a hardened heart), some fell on ground filled with weeds which were choking the Word and some fell on furtile ground.

Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

God is NOT done here yet. Stick around and see the glory of God.

Those who God has brought here and saw the in-fighting going on. You are here for a reason. You too will see the power of God. The evil one would have you believe there is no difference between being a child of God and being a sinner in a lost world that is nearing its end. Jesus died for all and He is not going to let anyone perish as long as He is in control and He is in control - though this may not have looked like it.

You are viewing this like viewing a perfomance at a theater. Sit back, watch and see the glory of God as He wins the battle.

God bless you all

Thank you Gary for your post. It says alot that we have in common as Brothers and Sisters in Christ - even if we are on different continents - Jesus is Lord of all regardless of what continent His people are at.

It is time to stop the arguing. Those involved need to re-read the post with God's Word pouring out to your spirits. Let them who have ears, let them hear.

Ec 3:1

garybrun said:
What sort of Christian lives do some of you people lead?

not sure what this means? can you explain?

I mean when your pastor says that something maybe wrong to you or challenges you...how do you deal with that?
if he said something I did not agree with I would go to him and discuss it.

Do you get up and leave and find another church because he has challenged you?

no I would not, I have been there 34 years, and plan to stay.

Do you throw your rattles out of your prams and start telling everyone... "either he goes or I do"?

again I see this is directed, DIRECTLY at me, like the first statement. I am not even sure why ?

n/t

yes Pete I agree, you will not see me here any longer, peace to you and my friends here. I will miss you all. I need a long break from all of this, the more I am involved the worse I feel. No one sees my side the way I do. I have prayed about this and have decided it is best to not associate myself with this any longer.

I will be on the garrett forum daily if any of you care to see my finds, take care my friends.

You will be missed Terry. As I mentioned to someone else, just because you leave doesn't mean you can't come back. The door is never locked (unless Guv shuts down this forum).

Maybe a break is what we all need? May God continue to bless you. Peace my Brother.

Sorry Terry (Goes4ever) that you are leaving us also! Please read my post I have posted way up above all of Pete's and others' posts! These posts are comfirming one another of what is said is true, as God comfirms what He wants people to see and understand 3 times....which it looks like it has been! I posted my post answering another post of someone who is leaving before I read all the other posts! What I posted is by the leading of the Holy Spirit and is the truth, for God doesn't lie! Pete's are of God in the name of Jesus, too!

You are most welcome to come back whenever you feel it is time! I love you as a brother on this Christian forum and sad to hear you won't be posting with us! I don't go to other forums as it is too time consuming and I'm lucky to get all the posts read and pics seen on this one! May you hear the Word of God and be led of the Spirit and be a witness to those who need Jesus and keep on finding the goodies when :detecting:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty