Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God's Spirit revealing to me how to pray for others

boxofchocolates

First of all let me say,We had a healing service at my sisters and brothern laws home Thanksgiving,,,,,,,My bro n law plays guitar and signs well;;;;My nephews nieces and granddaughter were there also.....After songs of Praise and scripture reading,Dudley Hendry my brother performed a healing service......We were continuously giving God Praise through song and Prayer......I don't sing well but I can Pray my heart out.....Thanks be to God.......My bro in law Dudley says I've already put on the whole armour of Jesus Christ and in a peace beyond all under standing.....I'm at peace Gods Holy Spirit Has revealed much love and insight to me.....I'm not worried at all about anything God is taking care of all my needs now and fore ever ,We are His,each other forever He Loves us we were made designed by Him to live with Him and our brothers and sisters forever......We are made from good stuff God's stuff and by Him,You and I are empowered children of God with a great inheritance.....therefor trust and believe love through Him....He is pure Love love. Him and others ,The lowest down trot-ten folks out there is your brothers and sisters created by God They are His Children and brothers and sisters to us therefor love them and help them we are all in Gods Family....Look them in the eyes and say this God our father Loves you and so do I .....Brother Daniel Davis
oh by the way, my daughter lay ed hands on My brain area and rubbed with oil provided by Dudley.....This morning I had a clear vision on how to Pray for others from The Spirit......healing in some form has taken place in order for me to have this newer insight....My daughter Gloria Brewster has much much faith and is well received and empowered by GOD She will help many many brothers and sisters,.........As I went to the doc Wed. he lay ed out his treatment plan for me......I believe in God working through all His Children to help each other there is many doc and nurses working to help all of Gods Children......They are Blessed By God........I have seen this,God reveals to them as we go along also and gives them the correct thought processes to carry out His work.........What we should do is concentrate and focus our prayers in an almost pinpointed location that needs Praying for that was revealed to me this morning after the healing service and laying on hands oil rubbing my brain by my own daughter Gloria Brewster Thanks giving Day,Praise be To God Our Heavenly Farther........I love Him and You look in my eyes so you will know the truth....Your Brother in Christ Daniel Davis.....PS I have much more to say as we go along bye for now. Also one more thing I was thinking of Brain when the how to Prayfor vision was revealed to me therefore we need specific locations on Brian's body where we need to focus our prayers in the most prioritized way,

You are an inspiration and I was blessed by your post.
May God heal you!

Thanks Bro. Daniel for your inspirational words of courage to everyone, no matter what the circumstances or problems are! The Bible says, If anyone is sick to call upon the Elders of the Church to be prayed for with the laying on of hands as the Lord shows us how to and where to pray speciafically for the body's healing! May God keep on using you and each of us for His glory and praise, for He knows everyone's needs and by our faithful prayers He meets our needs and provides for what we lack in faith or need for our mortal life and saves us and keep us safe in the loving and caring arms of our Savior Jesus for eternal life! Amen! Praying for you and family! May God keep on blessing you with great faith and godly wisdom! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty