Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going on Safari for training

edjcox

Well out I went mid afternoon. Ran over to a 1950's era swim club site. The pools are filled in but I was interested in the grassy areas.. Turns out the turf there hasn't been mowed in a few decades so it was a challenge to even cut a plug... Found a silver dime 1955 and a Quarter,,, There's lots more there but the briars and ticks hitchhiking discouraged me. This spot will be saved for the fall...

Ok ran back towards the house and came by an old park. So in I went. Safari was doing it's thing but everything seemed to die or squelch out indicating the settings weren't being met... Got tired, took a last swing and blaaap... Went back and forth and got a solid 28 .. another quarter just at the surface with some fine mud atop..

Well my Safari came to another end for the day.. Am surprised that the batteries are already down to 3/4 charge with only about two hours on the machine total.

Trying to learn the tunes... Still a beginner.. LAters

Don't worry about the battery status indicator because as soon as you have applied a load to a fully charged NiMH it is then no longer fully charged, so as the indicator shows only quarterly divisions even though the pack holds probably a 95% charge it can only show 3/4 charged reading. Hope this helps.