Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

going to need a better digger...

ecoast

...'cause this v3i is going deeper than my atp!

New guy, been out 3 times; figuring it out...not nearly as complicated as it would seem, and stock progs with tweaks ought to hold me for a while.

appreciate the knowledge base here.

I told you so. :clapping:

Glad its working well for you. Wish work could back off a bit so could get out more with mine.

detectingMO said:
Glad its working well for you. Wish work could back off a bit so could get out more with mine.

Thanks, Mon! ...and thnks again for steering me to that GREAT deal! hope you get out soon...

Perhaps something more along these lines............:surprised:

Speaking of depth. Me and KHouse from this forum were out last weekend and I hit a deep signal with my V3i. I dug it out but it was only a screw cap. I reburied it at around 13 inches. The V3i was still able to hit it at that depth.

I have only found down to 6-8", but only have about 8 hours so far....

pulling coins out with nails in the hole...

no discrim, I listen to it all on one program I made, and also am enjoying mixed mode as long as it's not too trashy.

Looks like the ATPoo is relegated to either a 'guest' machine, or there may be a 'divorce' in my future:thumbup:

Bill_S said:
Speaking of depth. Me and KHouse from this forum were out last weekend and I hit a deep signal with my V3i. I dug it out but it was only a screw cap. I reburied it at around 13 inches. The V3i was still able to hit it at that depth

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to dig a screw cap at that depth. But speaking of Depth I found an 1898 barber dime at 13 inches using my Minelab CTX3030, best part was I knew it was a dime before I dug it, it was a deep, repeatable signal. I scanned it in multiple directions using Silver program,smooth sound,4 Conductive tones,ground coin, sensitivity at 24 and gain at 18. I love that machine!

I have Lesche hand trowel, and a predator raven shovel, but I really like to get the Predator raptor model 31. Anyone know where I can get one for a good price used or new preferably??

Thanks, DFD