Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going to Panama City with Tesoro

I have a Vaquero and Cibola,,,Which one should I take to hunt on beach and which coil would work best,,,I will mostly be in dry sand but also may get near water,,,,Thanks for any info ,,,

I would take the V since it has a GB, HH

I used Vaq. in Panama City and in Dry it does well but when you go to wet stuff you have to turn the sensitivity down to about half or your chirping will drive you nuts, didn't go in water with (this detector) so not sure how it will work there but highly do not recommend it.

For most areas where I have hunted, especially if wet and little or no mineralization like beach sand, none of the coils I have will compare to the stock 9x8. That coil seems to punch down there really good while still being sensitive to tiny targets.