Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold, 1st-Ike, 2nd Gold

fishes02

Had a good week even with the rain. Ark comes in at 10K; looks like it's part of a bracelet. The Ring is a 14K. Wish I could tell you what the VDI is on the ring, but my eyes picked it up before the MXT ran over it. So I'm taking full credit on that one; just waiting for someone to come along. The Ike was a pleasure to dig. Was coming in at 84 to 94. Normally don't dig a 94 as it's normally junk. Glad I did this time; the quarter made me do it. Guess I'm going to have to dig all 94's from here on out. Never know what you are missing....Like we've read so many times before; you have to dig all good signals.

Thanks for looking/Cliff

[size=x-large][/size]Fantastic finds, that's what its all about right there.............:clapping:

You did good. HH Dennis in Idaho

Very nice. I'm still looking for a silver dollar. You just can't beat gold. Rob

Very nice silver & gold in one day. Looks like the Easter Bunny was watching out for you.

Totally AWESOME finds! Hey, even though you eye-balled the ring, it's a keeper! That's my style of ring. Wouldn't happen to be a size 6, would it??? It's probably got my name in it that's so tiny you would never be able to read it unless you had a SFM scanning force microscope. :devil::devil::devil::angel::angel::angel: :rofl::rofl:Great finds, Nancy

The Misses wishes this was all found in one day - would be home more often. This was through four hunts in the past week. Picked up the Ark in a volley ball court after work one evening. The Ike back of a school (5" deep) the next night, and finally the ring in a tot-lot this past Saturday during my 4th hunt of the week. There was a steady rain on Saturday, but I took a poster's advice and put a couple of glad bag over the control and battery pack. Had fun, got wet, but no one out there to bother me; my kind of hunt.

Thanks all/Cliff