Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold 3 rings in 3 days but gold today

n/t

Sweeeeeeeeet, let us know what the stone is. Really nice wish I had it the wife would be soooooo happy. Mike.

Well didn't do so well today lots of pulltabs 1 nickel thats it well i try new lake sat i guess somthing different

n/t

Don't move on so soon. That area produced 3 gold rings, you have a GREAT deal of work to be done there. Grid every square inch and go SLOW, level and low. STAY ON IT!

I did yesterday it was so full of trash some guy lost aring there i'll go back soon a try again stuck working a kids show here in waco texas doing event staff the backyardenans on nickaloden on eshow down a one to go wish me luck lol

I agree with GulfHunter you need to work that area. When you find a trash in the water and gold that means you are the first to work it or at least few others have worked it. Get excited but go slow. I WISH I could be there. Best of luck, Mike.

i did took a half a day off tues due to rain didn't do so well i think my fellow sand looters have come back to town had this problem a few years ago they quit an now they 've heard of my findings an an into one last week but did get 10kt gold ear ring me an gayle from houston are takings dogs fri afternoon our excal we will see

Thats a nice ring Hipshot. Hopfully after Hanna hits the S. Jersy shore I,ll be pulling some gold too. Good for you Bud.

I like rings that are square, more than the rounded ones (though I like them as well!), to me, it gives a better shine. Well done.