Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOLD AND DIAMONDS!

PI JOE

Went on a 45min. hunt before work this pass tuesday in the drysand and found a 14K W/G with 14 very small Diamonds!

Very nice Joe... you stay up in the dry stuff and let me do the water ;)

PI JOE

I kind of think you answered this before somewhere recently but what are you using for a PI machine, specifically?

I think he may have used his IDX Pro!
Best Regards,
Steve

[size=large]Two beauties that's for sure. Nice finds for a short time out.

[/size]

Question, what depth were the rings and what machine were you using and the reading on the VDI? Where on the beach did you find them? The reason I ask is I am relatively new to beach hunting and always curios where the finds are relative to the water, paths or the umbrella line. I have an MXT I plan on using for dry sand and an Excal for wet and water or should I use the Excal for both wet and dry? I would appreciate hearing the more experienced m/D types thoughts on this.

Gerry

Very nice loot !!
Nice job !!

Hey Gerry
Just get a Excalibur 2 it will do both just fine!!
Hope this helps
good luck to all
John

Gulf Hunter said:

Hi GH, Found it two yrs. ago it's Synthetic Ruby. :sad: But it's sure pretty! Two ft. away I also found a half k Diamond 15grams 10K! Craig showup late.....you should have seen his face!! lol

king-ghidorah said:
PI JOE

I kind of think you answered this before somewhere recently but what are you using for a PI machine, specifically?

Hi KG, Detector Pro PI 11" coil...I have it on my Signature. HH

Gerry said:
Question, what depth were the rings and what machine were you using and the reading on the VDI? Where on the beach did you find them? The reason I ask is I am relatively new to beach hunting and always curios where the finds are relative to the water, paths or the umbrella line. I have an MXT I plan on using for dry sand and an Excal for wet and water or should I use the Excal for both wet and dry? I would appreciate hearing the more experienced m/D types thoughts on this.

Gerry

Hi Gerry, I use IDX-PRO on drysand only. I just got the PiratePro for wetsand only, Here in CT. some of the beachs low tides go way out 25-75 yards...I will use the Pirate where all the junks and hot rocks are. The PI uses is near the water or in.

Hey GH, I forgot to add this photo....the second ring to the right is the 10K half K Diamond..the first one on the right is a 10k H.S. ring with CZ...the far left is 14K with small Diamond.I had then clean...The other two I found that yr. all in the water!