Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Bug 2

azdigger

Bought a GB2 and used it this weekend, found lots of trash and small lead pieces , even some BB's.
I just ordered a 14 inch coil s I can use it for meteorites. will post again soon.
So far...LOVE THIS MACHINE

Cool buddy it Loves round things it'll find small things it'll find everything. HH

Well , I got my 14inch coil in today and after a few tests in the yard , I do think it is going to be part of my gear for sure, still sensitive on small gold but goes deep on other targets.
I will have it in the field on Friday so we will see.

I took the GB out today with the 14" coil, found lots of trash but no gold or meteorites this time, I think I am going to like this coil.