Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold bug and Deus old church hunt

robez509

Cold and windy today.

Morning Hunt, got permission to hunt an old church.
Time fly's when medal detecting. wish it was summer all over again.

Wife found a Token for .05 in trade, what looks like a clock wind up key, and a few religious possibly alum. pendants.

I found a 1918 Buffalo Nickel, 1899 Barber Dime, a medal, and possibly copper ring with milk glass.

Seems like the finds are getting better now that it's cold gloomy.

Good luck all.:beers:

Gave it to my wife as consolation prize.
Here's a better picture. After she gently cleaned it. :yikes:

I found this listing on the token catalog, there is no image of this token on there. It's great to submit an image for anyone to see. I have submitted several token finds and tithe image. It was a little complicated to learn how to catalog one, but great for historical significance. Well worth it for the token/detecting community. Great find!

Here's the link for your token. http://www.tokencatalog.com/token_record_forms.php?action=DisplayTokenRecord&td_id=74655&inventory_id=&attribution_id=75187&td_create_uid=

Thanks Msareborn for the link, I just uploaded the tokens pics.

Hey great digs. Any Buffalo with a date is a great find especially as clear as that one . The setting in your ring appears to be an opal.