Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Bug Pro---The Best

goldman55

I have been reading all the reports on the Bug, What makes this Machine stand out over all the others Hits hard on targets and the separation from iron is just amazing. I have put targets of iron over top, Under, Next to the targets and it just picks them out. Not just the iron, Pull tabs, Foil, etc. I have had my Pro since Nov. I have worked a local park, that has big picnic area with grills trash cans went right up to them ground loaded with foil everything else. I can not with 100% tell what I'm seeing and hearing but close to it. From old pulltabe rings to a tail pull tab. foil. Found a penny at 11" in the sand at a volley ball court their. 1985. gold Ring lots of coins. The other thing i did was tested my radio shack headphone's $30.00 pair with my Rattlers. If you do not have a good set of phones you will miss a good target if it is deep. I cant stress that point enough. If you have a cheap set throw them away or give them to the kids. You might think these $25.00 light weight set is good i found xyz with them but i say you missed xyz with out them to. I run my in Dic mode 90sens 40 dic. have the 5" coil.

Bill

Cool sounds like im gonna have fun.Cant wait till my goldbugpro gets here! The snow is melting and the snow is shinning! I know I can find some dry enough spots to go!
Should be here in the next day or 2.

I have grey ghost headphone's but Im wondering what other guys are using.I really like the "rat phones" for the price they seemed very good.Guess they do not make them anymore-knew I should have bought a set years ago.

Great report Bill. Were you using the 5" or 11" coil or both?

The comments on the headphones really hit home, as I am only using the cheap free Fisher phones that came with the detector. What type of headphones do you recommend?

Thanks
Bart

I have had my grey ghosts for years with no problems.I bought them used.There around 10 years old, I would say and work perfect.I have other cheap lower ohm headphones-they do not capture the slight whispers that the grey ghost phone's can.

Sunray pro gold(lots o' guys like these)-fisher pro-grey ghost-nugget busters-Killer Bee's.

Also the ear blasting "Black Widows" if you can handle the high volume they do help on the deep stuff!Also good for hearing impared, very high noise enviroments.
You can adjust the volume also-they are my next set of headphone that are pro gold.

I hear you, I want a set of those Sun Ray's great report

Goldbug se,pro and G2 are very good detectors.

I hope not many walks around with cheap or even expensive iPod phones.

Its inches in whispering difference.

I use Killer B's and the "Stinger" single cup headphones, great warranty and service........Mark

I have and use the Sunray Gold with my GBDP. They work great.

Tony