Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Coin Raffle

Can I get more info on the Gold Coin, and anyway you could post a picture on the forum.

thanks
Louie

Sure........Every year at this time we have a $5 U.S. Gold Coin Raffle for fund-raiser. These tickets are $5 each and come in a pack of 5 per book. Each member can ask their relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc. if they would like to purchase a ticket from PATH for a chance to win the gold coin. This is our 11th year of selling raffle tickets for a gold coin. They also make great little gifts (specially if one wins the coin). We give out a silver dollar to the PATH member that sells the most tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn the night of our PATH Christmas Dinner, Dec. 7. The seller of that ticket will place a call to the lucky winner that evening. IF there are any unsold tickets, I must have them back by that date also.

Here's a picture of the actual gold coin. She's a beauty! I have also printed pictures today for anyone that wants a picture to take along with them.

I hope I remembered everything. I'm sure if I forgot something, someone will help me out.

[attachment 275189 0022_2.jpg][attachment 275190 0082_1.jpg]

Thank Nancy
I took a look at it Wednesday, and didn't even think about a description or picture.

Wendy's collectables sells a pendant holder for that coin if you wish to adorn a lady friend or yourself.

That's putting the cart before the horse Steve. You've got to win the coin first. :)

You bet Louie, I can mail them to you or possibly meet somewhere. Please don't put your address on here. Would you send me your address via Email and how many books you want? There's 5 tickets to each booklet.

Thanks,
Nancy