Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold & Diamond Wedding Band Found 4 Friend!

MickTwin

Gold Wedding Band Found Today! - I'm so happy that I was able to find a gold and diamond wedding band a friend lost in her front yard 3 years ago.. She was sooo excited and I was very honored! I looove this hobby! :)
img00244201203111603.jpg

That's too awesome. Mission accomplished Marine!

Nice find :thumbup:you made her day for sure Sovereign does it again , i was in Port Jefferson NY yesterday GH Jim

Great job,the X-S2 Pro is a great Sovereign.Great public relations for the hobby.Thanks Ron

3 years I am curious HOW DEEP WAS IT my guess is 2" deep it depends on how active the ants are, good rescue

You are correct GunnarMN! 2 inches and hit 154 on my meter. It was actually her husbands ring.. a bit on the fat side (the ring - not him).