Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold field program for gold

Jay80

I am a gold prospector and would like any feedback from one who has used the gold field program on gold. I have version 4.0 installed.

I used it with the new HF coil and I am able to get birdshot size of pencil head no problem, got to listen for the faint zipzip, not anything like coin relic hunts. Also GB is a major must!

Walk used an old style coil and has found plenty gold.

Set threshold and Gb correctly and list for whisper zipzip, BAM you got it.

Jim

hi

i use the deus for gold prospecting in Arizona & it is a quite capable vlf unit

i run it in goldfield 4.0 with a bit of threshold & the sensitivity between 70- 85 .. 17 khz

the new coils should be outstanding cant wait to test the 9x5

i ether run the ground balance on manual or tracking .. depending on my mood

i like it to run smooth

i have found nuggets with the deus though i use my pulse a lot more

the deus will fing small small things including nuggets,,

hope this helps

good hunting

walt

Thanks for the info. I have two claims in Quebec above New Hampshire and am going there for a 10 day trip this 4th. I have been using a Technetics G2 with the small coil and am looking forward to see how the Deus compares.
jwr357

Me to just bought a Deus can't wait to try out on gold!