Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold field program

Xergix

I tried to save and rename the program in a position of user programs,in testing I noticed that the VDI stop at 01 ... 02 as id, while in the original program entry VDI corresponds to the type of the object under test.
perhaps the program gold field is not repeatable? someone did my own test?

Xergix said:
I tried to save and rename the program in a position of user programs,in testing I noticed that the VDI stop at 01 ... 02 as id, while in the original program entry VDI corresponds to the type of the object under test.
perhaps the program gold field is not repeatable? someone did my own test?

Just to make sure what you wanted to check . . . .

1) Enter the GOLD FIELD program

2) Go to OPTIONS and then PROGRAMS . . . save a copy of GOLD FIELD in Say Slot 13

3) Go to the copy you saved in Slot 13 and see if the same functionality that existed in the original predefined GOLD FIELD (in regards to target ID) still worked

If this is what you wanted to have checked, I did exactly this and ran a coin under the coil in both the prefeined GOLD FIELD program and the copy saved in Slot 13 . . . . in both cases, the same TID value was displayed.

I also checked other functions and what could be adjusted and there was no difference between the two

If this was what you were looking to have checked, confirm and if there is a problem in your saved copy, let us know

Andy

Now it is correct, but I do not know why at first it did not work, it is strange, however, just as well, thanks Andy.