Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Fox Mini Monster revised unboxing !

Yes the Legend really has my interest.
I'm still waiting on the Gold mode update.
Haven't even heard if their working on it.
Seem to be focused on coin shooters for now.
Do you follow the black sands ?
Or just nugget shooting ?
I just go out and detect, like I said in some other threads the magnetite (black sands) is so heavy here you have no choice but to follow it LOL, cull-pepper has nothing on me, the magnetite is so bad that you drag a magnet through it your magnet will come back looking like a tennis ball and this is no exaggeration, and not all of Arizona is like this i just happen to be in an area that is

I just go out and detect, like I said in some other threads the magnetite (black sands) is so heavy here you have no choice but to follow it LOL, cull-pepper has nothing on me, the magnetite is so bad that you drag a magnet through it your magnet will come back looking like a tennis ball and this is no exaggeration, and not all of Arizona is like this i just happen to be in an area that is
Actually for fine gold that's a good thing.
Lottsa black sands. Mean lottsa fine gold.
When there's fine gold present.
Shovel up a bunch.
Put in in a large aluminum pans.
Let it fully dry out in the sun or bake it.
Take magnet and hover an inch or less over the magnetics. Carefully separating the magnetics from the gold. Shaking often to drop out any non magnetics.
Carefully pan what's left.
Remembering there can be other precious metals besides gold.
Let me know how that works for you.

Actually for fine gold that's a good thing.
Lottsa black sands. Mean lottsa fine gold.
When there's fine gold present.
Shovel up a bunch.
Put in in a large aluminum pans.
Let it fully dry out in the sun or bake it.
Take magnet and hover an inch or less over the magnetics. Carefully separating the magnetics from the gold. Shaking often to drop out any non magnetics.
Carefully pan what's left.
Remembering there can be other precious metals besides gold.
Let me know how that works for you.
so they say, I have several 5 gallon buckets of dirt I have collected from different areas that I want to run through one of those Gold fox mini's,I can set it up on my patio and set in a easy chair and just run it and the pan the fines from the Matt's, when my wife and I go out we do that on our four seat RZR i take buckets out with us in the back and fill them and bring then back with us,I also have a miller table I built which works pretty good

here is our detecting vehicle

Attachments

• RZR 3.jpg
    RZR 3.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 104
so they say, I have several 5 gallon buckets of dirt I have collected from different areas that I want to run through one of those Gold fox mini's,I can set it up on my patio and set in a easy chair and just run it and the pan the fines from the Matt's, when my wife and I go out we do that on our four seat RZR i take buckets out with us in the back and fill them and bring then back with us,I also have a miller table I built which works pretty good

here is our detecting vehicle
LoL
That's a fast go getter.

I'd like that 2 seater big dump box Canam thingy.
For prospecting anyway.
I'd play to much in that Razor.
Losing all my gear going airborne.
And not giving a crap. 😁😅
well we just putts around looking for those big ole elusive gold nuggets I have a little trailer I can tow behind it for hauling all my detectors and gear and I have a perfect spot picked out to haul one of those mini monsters and mybe even one of the Gold Fox Lil monster trommel's

well we just putts around looking for those big ole elusive gold nuggets I have a little trailer I can tow behind it for hauling all my detectors and gear and I have a perfect spot picked out to haul one of those mini monsters and mybe even one of the Gold Fox Lil monster trommel's
What about guns and ammo.
Gotta have sumtin to keep those gold grubby critters away.
I'd like a quad 50 on mine. That's a little too heavy.
I Know.
A 30 cal mini gun. Yea. That'll be just fine. 😁😁😁