Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold in the hole

hatpin

The Vaquero and I went to an old farm house today . I started out finding a couple of twenty gauge shells , radiator cap , and other junk. I got another signal that I thought was going to be another shot gun shell but there was some shine in that hole . Its small, must be a womans wedding band . It reads PMS 10K. It started raining so I had to quit . Was only there for about 20 minutes .

I'm going back today .That ring belonged to the owners mom . He said there use to be a garden there and she lost it . I'm happy to return it to him .. She is deceased .

This a difficult yard to hunt .I found one " deep' wheat penny and a newer quarter . Everything is deep but the ground has a lot of cinders in it making the machine very chatty . I have to lower the sens to quiet it but then that cuts down on depth . I went over it quickly hoping it would give up some easy silver coins . I'll have to slow down and be more thorough next time .

hatpin said:
This a difficult yard to hunt .I found one " deep' wheat penny and a newer quarter . Everything is deep but the ground has a lot of cinders in it making the machine very chatty . I have to lower the sens to quiet it but then that cuts down on depth . I went over it quickly hoping it would give up some easy silver coins . I'll have to slow down and be more thorough next time .
Are you using the 11x8 coil?

jld66 said:
This a difficult yard to hunt .I found one " deep' wheat penny and a newer quarter . Everything is deep but the ground has a lot of cinders in it making the machine very chatty . I have to lower the sens to quiet it but then that cuts down on depth . I went over it quickly hoping it would give up some easy silver coins . I'll have to slow down and be more thorough next time .Are you using the 11x8 coil?

I'm using the stock 9x8.