Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold prices

Digger Bob

All of you who have been sitting on your gold waiting for the right price might want to seriously consider selling out now. With the price pushing $900 an oz, there's bound to be a correction very soon. The price has gone up too far, too fast to stay here long. It may come back, but look to see the price fall into the $700 range within a few weeks.
Just like the real estate market was bound to come crashing down sooner or later, so will gold prices. Things will come back, but I feel now's a good time to make some short term profits. Buy back in after the price correction, but now's not the time to be getting in. Sell while it's hot!

Digger Bob

I watched a program last night, they were all saying we are headed toward a resesion, buy gold . Hell I though we were in one for the past two years. Shows what I know. there saying its going to last atleast another 6 months. So lets hope gold keep going up. at least I can get some once in awhile. I wish I had a 10 pounds right now. But alats! I don't even have a crumb. Tomarrow is the day, as Mel use to say. Grubstake