Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOLD PROSPECTING AND THE GREAT GOAT HUNTS OF THE NTH WEST 1

Great story Jackhammer, it reminds me of the many stories Bob Armstrong and others told on my first trip to Oz...the Pillbra country was my favorite place of the few i visited in Oz...but that Spinifex is nasty stuff, no doubt!!!
Fred

YEAH i know Bob met him a couple of times.The Pilbara is great,well parts of it anyway.I was at Newman for 13 years in the 80s. Umay be interested to know the temp there yesterday was 48% celsius...the hottest time i can remember was at Newman was 54%c..

jh

Hell I have hunted Goats up here but never got close enuff to one for a shot, the brush grows sideways and on the coast you can barely see thru it, I finally decided to H--- with that kind of stuff, if you can just see them in your Binocs you will never get any closer LOL...HH...Geo

JackHammer; if you ever take your army up into that country let us know...I would be interested if the time was right for me....not this year though.

fred

Not a problem fred....i will be up in the Pilbra this year all things being equal....are u over the west at all this year

jh

Thanks Jackhammer;
would you give me all the details on your trip this year? I have a great desire to see the Pilbra again...I would have considered going with Doug Stone's tours again but Coiltek has raised the price and shortened the days ( not a surprise as they need to make their Money)so I am interested if I can make things work...I have followed your Armies exploits on Finders and in the GG&T with great interest.
Fred

HI fredm...my email is
jackhammeroz@yahoo.com....please email me with ya phone number and ill give u a ring and fill u in with details......

jh

Yes, I clicked on the highlighted address...I will send you a private message through this forum....thanks for the interest...

Fred

n/t