Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold ring number 14, 10k with Tesoro Compadre

deliveryboy

It's been slow hunting for me lately but finally got out this morning for a short hunt.

Found a new park while driving so gave it a shot. did a quick scan of a baseball field with only few clad coins and some trash. Getting discouraged I headed to the car scanning on my way out. Got 1 last beep near 3rd base and popped out this ring approximately 2-3 inches deep.

Stamped "417" (41.7% gold) I was confused but researched and found it to be 10k Also stamped "TS" I assume this to be the maker mark.

Anyhow thanks for looking hope all of your hunts this weekend are full of neat finds.

Deliveryboy

Dirty and Abused
e6jOLQV.jpg

TS stamp
tfgC9xg.jpg

417 stamp
CE8vvGQ.jpg

All cleaned up
NOjrJ9W.jpg

B5g6443.jpg

U93Tvbo.jpg

T4YxyQc.jpg

You sure have been finding a bunch of gold rings with your Tesoro detectors.:detecting:

tabman

Congrats on the latest gold amigo! Nice find!

You are just killing it with that little thing.
The Compadre is probably the most misunderstood and underestimated unit on the market, but plenty still know how capable it really is.
You are one of those.
CongratZ!

I'd say 20% detector, 80% user abilities. You, my friend, like a bunch of others, have learned how to get the most out of your detector. The rest of us are just trying and complaining about the so-called detector faults! Congratulations on your finds and HH!

Nice one! And it cleaned up great.:thumbup:

That sure is a nice looking ring. I have been hunting a basketball court. I am getting nothing but junk... KEN